DEC 24th Young Eagles - Thank you.

DEC 24th Young Eagles - Thank you.

Postby zoomie97 » Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:04 pm

On Christmas eve, I took my three boys over to WHP to get them involved more in Young Eagles. Tom was there and flew my boys. I just wanted to say thank you for that. It was much appreciated, and everyone associated with the program was great and very friendly. I am new to EAA Chapter 40, and I would very much like to get involved in your chapter. I built and owned a Lancair Legacy, and currently I just started a Zeinith CH 750 with the hopes of teaching my boys how to fly in it.

My plan is to start spending less time at work, and more time at the airport. I guess I will see how that goes.

Thanks again,

Craig
zoomie97

Re: DEC 24th Young Eagles - Thank you.

Postby BillBerle » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:53 am

Welcome Craig,

We have room in our hangar that you can rent to build part or all of your 750 if needed. We have people who would be very happy to offer help on yours, or just moral support. We also have two Zenith builders (1 previous 601HDS and a current 601XLB), and three or four of us who are interested in the CH STOL aircraft as future projects.

We're 100%% enthusiastically looking forward to your participation and involvement. Please come and meet the group at our monthly meetings and our Wed. night builder group activity.

Bill Berle
If you can't judge a book by it's cover, why are hardcover books more expensive?
www.ezflaphandle.com
www.grantstar.net
BillBerle

Return to Young Eagles